Now, where did I leave that?

Friday, March 8, 2013

Surprise!

I'd taken today off as a personal day for a doctor appointment & errands, but it turns out we closed for the rather unexpected weather, so now it's a snow day. Yay! May not be able to get to the doctor appointment, but that's okay. The weekend forecast will have us in kissing distance of 50 degrees....this may make pruning the grape vines and prepping the raised beds a challenge, but it's so perfectly beautiful, I can't complain!



9 comments:

In My Wild Eden said...

Beautiful photo. We are ready to be warm again and the sun is already out today so we are happy!

Teresa Evangeline said...

I love the snow and have not minded the excessive amounts this winter, mainly because i'm not required to go out and drive in it... I am, however, looking forward to spring and getting outside more..

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Ashling...LOL...I just said the SAME THING...we've got about 7 and expecting another 4!...:)JP

the wild magnolia said...

Our world blanketed in snow is beautiful. This is a beautiful shot!

Enjoy your day! You can make another doctor appointment and day for errands.

Thank you for sharing.

Melody said...

Still snowing over here... and snowing and snowing... ~ very pretty though; and very likely our last for the season? Happy Snow Day!

Raindrops and Daisies said...

It looks magical.

Stay warm.

Dull and wet here in Ireland
so enjoy your lovely winter wonderland.

Have a good weekend.

Fiona

Willow said...

Makes for pretty weather we got it here too. Beautiful photo, hope you enjoyed your snow day :) Yes I am ready for that 50 degrees and pruning ...bring it on lol

Jen said...

We got 18" of snow in Boston yesterday! Glad I am in FL for the weekend. I can't wait for spring in the Catskills.

Our Neck of the Woods said...

The photo is so pretty! I think (fingers crossed) we are done with snow for the year. I hope so anyway!