Now, where did I leave that?

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Living to Tell the Tale

The presentation is done; before 5 pm I was back in my office, relieved, critiquing. The local paper had their reporter at the meeting (usual process, I'm told), and a quick read this morning reveals he got the important points. And I survived--without resorting to Rice Krispie Treats! Thanks to Wild Magnolia and Akasa, bloggers-in-arms who lent me support and words of wisdom!
And I've woken to a frosty pink dawn. I've got Yeti and Lola asking for their walk, I need to work until noon, and then five days are all mine!

3 comments:

AkasaWolfSong said...

Bravo Kindred Sister! :)

Dare I ask how you felt as you presented? Remembering of course that we are our own worst critics, lol!

Enjoy your lovely walk...I just came in...it's beginning to rain in corner of the world, chilly, crisp, overcast, but I love it nonetheless.

Talk with you soon Dear Ashling!

the wild magnolia said...

Good job, good job, good....job. We knew you could do it.

While I understand the shakes, if you do not speak in public often, it can be daunting.

Our mind listens to us when we tell it how good we are at conversation. Public speaking is conversation.

Pleased as pumpkins pie the speech went well.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Re•Purpose Eclectic said...

Congratulations on facing your fear! Good job!!! {{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}