Now, where did I leave that?

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Once More, With Feeling!


Wishing you peace, love, contentment, abundance 
& laughter in the new year!

And in the wise and inspirational words of Neil Gaiman:

May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you're wonderful, and don't forget to make some art -- write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself.

...I hope you will have a wonderful year, that you'll dream dangerously and outrageously, that you'll make something that didn't exist before you made it, that you will be loved and that you will be liked, and that you will have people to love and to like in return. And, most importantly (because I think there should be more kindness and more wisdom in the world right now), that you will, when you need to be, be wise, and that you will always be kind.

I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes.

Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're Doing Something.



8 comments:

Jen said...

That quote is a keeper--thank you!

Happy New Year!

Michaele said...

Thank you very much for these words. A happy new year to you!

Rain said...

Very nice quote Ashling! A very Happy New Year to you and yours!!
Rain :)

Willow said...

Beautiful words of encouragement !
Happy New Year to you Ashling ~
and may all you journeys be magical .
Willow

AkasaWolfSong said...

Mmmmm...how can you not align with that Ashling! :)

May you find magic in everything Sister Soul...

Happy, Happy New Year!
xoxoxo

Linda said...

Awesome!! You make magic with your words Ashling...May the new year be blessed for you, Linda & your family... & I will be making mistakes...& growing... Looking forward to this year of changes... <3

((HUGS))

CraveCute said...

Wonderful words to live by. I hope your holidays were filled with love and laughter. ~ Diane

Willow said...

Ashling I am happy for you ~ have always loved libraries since I was a child . I can sit in a library for hours and feel like I am right at home.
I love being surrounded by books !
Best Wishes,
Willow