Now, where did I leave that?

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Winter Saturday Morning

Thought I'd share my morning with you. First, I needed to pick up a little more yarn for Patrick's fledgling blanket, so headed off to
Needed a niddy noddy for the upcoming sheep-to-sweater class, so picked that up as well, and availed myself of Claudia's help in fixing the mistake it turns out I hadn't made. Thanks, Claudia!!

Then it was off to Acres Coop's Winter Market:

I see Curried-Carrot Parsnip Soup in the immediate future, along with roasted brussels sprouts.
One of my favorite vendors wasn't there, so the last stop was Lick.

Cheese and more cheese! I was restrained and just picked up one wedge of Hudson Red and some fresh mozzarella (for tonight's pasta with roasted garlic and mushrooms dinner).

Still have lots of chores, but my reward when it's done?
Wishing all of you a lovely Saturday, as well!


2 comments:

the wild magnolia said...

Brussels sprouts look like green jingle bells. ;-) I'm thinking this is a tasty soup. I love the sound of Hudson Red cheese, it sounds good.

Yarn and projects in progress......good job.

Have a wonder filled weekend.

Denise at Autumn Sky said...

I always find I think of new things to make when I go to Farmers Market. Your soup will probably go a long way to warming you up on these cold Winter days.