Now, where did I leave that?

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Just Kidding....

I was serious, and I did mean it when I ended my blog. But the thing is, I miss it. I miss that sense of journaling, of recording what's happening in my world. So maybe it isn't the next great American novel. Maybe it isn't life-changing and mind-altering. It's still my work and it was a pleasure. So I need to write it for the pleasure of writing it. If I'm blessed with 'followers', I'll be grateful for each and every one. And if I'm not so blessed, well, fewer people are following my notebook scribblings...and I don't question their validity! Well, yeah, I do, but not because I'm the only one who sees 'em. Those discussions are between my Muse and my hypercritical self.
So I'm back to the blogging world. I have stuff to write about! I'm going to be taking a year-long sheep-to-sweater class and am captivated by Claudia of CountryWool describing it as a spiritual process. We're having serious chicken discussions again. I'm back on Weight Watchers and this time using a treadmill to make the goal of a healthy me a reality. It's gonna be a good year, so this Would-Be Mountain Womon is back!

6 comments:

Brian Kelly said...

This is good news.

the wild magnolia said...

EgadS! What? What? Say what?

How did I miss this?

Please know how happy I am you are staying with it.

2009 I lived a year in Maine. While there I bought a beautiful wool hat. The woman who sold this hat, did so from her own seeps wool, spun and dyed the wool, this hat is one of my treasures.

Sheep to Sweater, you will have way to much fun.

Wishing you a New Happy Year. ((hugs))

Ashling said...

Thanks to you both!

Kristen said...

I have been in Sorrow's kitchen and licked out all the pots. Then I have stood on the peaky mountain wrapped in rainbows, with a harp and sword in my hands.
-Zora Neale Hurston

cool beans!

AkasaWolfSong said...

I'm so happy you are back Ashling! I was just getting to know you and loved your blog when you decided to leave for a while...I'm glad it was only for a while. :)

Whatever you decide to share I'm sure will be met with love from your followers and I so dislike that word, lol...more like sister/friends?

Happy New Year Lovely One!

Wendy said...

Yup, blogging can be addicting, alright. I've stopped for a while and then gone back too.

It is nice to record what's happening in your life and then look back.