Now, where did I leave that?

Monday, June 4, 2012

Thought For the Day

Been very busy, and have lots of photos to show you, but in the meantime, thought I'd share this quote I just came across:

Watch the sunrise at least once a year, put alot of marshmallows in your hot chocolate, lie on your back and look at the stars, never buy a coffee table you can't put your feet on, never pass up a chance to jump on a trampoline, don't overlook life's small joys while searching for the big ones.



Wishing you many small joys today!
(--H. Jackson Brown, Jr.)

6 comments:

Raindrops and Daisies said...

A wonderful quote
I love it.


Fiona

Jen said...

Nice--I am all about lots of marshmallows, and feet on the coffee table!

In My Wild Eden said...

Such good advice. A great way to start my day! Thank you!

Rain said...

LOVE this quote! Dont be upset to see me using it!! Especially the coffee table!! Have a great week!!
~~Rain

Linda said...

Love that quote....and I will go further with the coffee table part...any piece of furniture you can put your feet on......we don't live in museums....:)
Have a beautiful day Ashling

XO

Ashling said...

Glad folks are loving this as much as I do! @Rain--share away!